25/07/2011

A Few Recent Memories...

Hello! It's the summer break for me right now, and not that much is happening in my life. So I thought I'd do a bit of reminiscing! ^_^

It was recently my boyfriend's 18th birthday! Yay! ♥ He is so great, on the blog I'll refer to him as 'A'. Any guesses what his name begins with then?

So A and I went out with A's family to this extremely fancy restaurant for cocktails and a lovely meal! It was hands down the best thing I have ever eaten. I took the opportunity to dress up to the nines, which is always strangely relieving with BDD. I always feel so much more comfortable under a veil of make-up, a posh frock and high heels.


Me sipping a French Cosmopolitan :D


A in his posh suit with his drink haha!
I had a margarita too haha.. :/     It was an incredible evening! ^_^

A and I have been cooking a lot too! (Well, it's mainly me lol!) Today I made a homemade pizza, care of Jamie Oliver and his amazing 30 minute meals.... Although they're more like 2 hours lol... And the other day A and I made a roast dinner. A whole roast, from scratch! It was so good!

It's so so so hot today, I'm wearing my dungaree skirt. I'll have to put up a photo of it for any fashion junkies out there. I got it in Italy and I have never seen anything like it. ^_^

I'm off out for a treck with A now! We spend far too much time together these days lol! And I'm going to do the treck make-up free with my hair a mess! This isn't such a big deal for me when I'm only with A and I know we probably won't bump into that many people, but every little helps with BDD. ^_^

Anyway, I'll be back blogging again in a couple of days, hopefully with some more exciting things to tell you! ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment